Raku Firing Workshop
Nov 10-14, 2018
Sandeep Manchekar teaches Raku Firing at Anvi Pottery
Start from the basics and become an expert at creating raku fired ceramics
5-day intense course to learn how to create Raku fired ceramic pieces
Course Fee: Rs. 20,000/-
Fee includes course materials, stay and all meals.
5-day course in
Learn Raku firing, an ancient Japanese technique of firing ceramics that has been used for centuries to create unique pottery products.
Learn how to develop your own Raku clay bodies and formulate matching Raku glazes. Master the exciting Raku firing technique to produce some stunning ceramic pieces.
Stay at the Anvi Pottery Farmhouse
Experience the magic of farmhouse living at the picturesque studio. Course fees include lodging and all meals.
Learn Raku Firing
Become an expert in Raku firing methods:
- Preparing clay bodies specific for Raku firing
- Use the Raku clay to make your own artwork
- Bisque fire the Raku pieces
- Learn how to make glazes that work in Raku
- Glazing and preparing the pieces for Raku firing
- Master the amazing Raku Firing techniques
- Review sessions to see what worked and what didn’t
- Students can fire and keep articles made
- Admissions are limited for the workshop
- Lodging and all meals are included