Session - Feb 12-14
A 3-day workshop to experience the magic of wood-fired pottery. You will be guided through the process of firing in a wood-fired kiln. You can fire up to 10 of your own pieces (between 5″ – 8″ height).
Stay at the Anvi farmhouse with all meals included.
Workshop Fees: Rs. 9500 per person for the full 3 day session
- A guided workshop to wood fired pottery at the Anvi Pottery farmhouse
- If you wish, you can carry up to 10 pieces to fire in the wood-fired kiln (size between 5″-8″ height only)
- All firing materials and supplies provided
- 3-day stay at the farmhouse included
- All meals and refreshments included for the 3 days
Woodfiring session at Anvi Pottery
Are you, or someone you know, interested in pottery and would like to attend this workshop?
Please complete this form and we will contact you with additional details, schedules, availability and pricing.
Sandeep started his journey with ceramics at the age of eight and he has dedicated his life to practicing and teaching pottery. Over the last few decades, Sandeep has taught and mentored hundreds of ceramic artists and enthusiasts across India.
Set among the lush farmlands of Raigad, with the verdant hills as a backdrop, the studio sets the stage for a slower life away from the city. Anvi Pottery attracts ceramists from all over India to practice pottery and attend classes, events and residencies.